Our Block Management Services
Robert Manning operates in Central London and currently manage numerous residential properties within the capital. Our estate agents differentiate from your typical high street agents as we aim to consistently have a high level of customer service whilst working hard to build positive long-term working relationships with our clients and tenants
Our speciality in Estate and Block Management allows us to handle all aspects of management and service charge accounting. In addition to this, the qualified and dedicated team of experts whom we employ can assist you with your management enquiries which include tenancy related items and asset management.
- Day to day management of programmed and reactive maintenance
- Collection of service charges and ground rents
- Preparation of annual income and expenditure accounts
- Manage and maintain a ‘ring fenced’ client account
- Dealing with leasehold enquiries and lease interpretations
- Dispute resolutions
- Preparation of 5-year maintenance plans
- Project management on major works
- Negotiate insurance renewals and deal with claims within the common parts
- Arrange for Fire and Health and Safety inspections and compliance
- Carrying out quarterly property inspections
In Safe Hands
Regardless of where your property may be, we are able to adapt our management services in order to suit the requirements of our clients, whilst being an established single point of contact for your property to ensure maximum service standards. Along with our dedicated management and maintenance team, our accounts team are well equipped to closely monitor all accounts and ensure you are up to date with all relevant information.
Our project management service ensures our complete attention at all times during these major projects to deliver on time and on budget, and we are known for achieving excellent value for money for our clients and providing peace of mind.
If you wish to know more, have some questions or would like to have a quote, please fill in the form. We will contact you as soon as possible for a free and no-obligation talk.