Property Negotiator London Victoria
Start May 2016
We are looking for two outstanding Negotiators to join our office based in Victoria, London.
Working as a property negotiator, you will be dividing your time between the office and being out and about on viewings means that no two days are ever the same.
The role is suitable for those with experience in lettings, sales and recruitment
You will be given opportunity to do a paid qualification in sales or lettings and to manage and build your own team.
You will build relationships with buyers and tenants to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements before whisking them off to view some of the properties we have on our register.
When not on viewings it is imperative that our vendors and landlords are kept constantly updated and you will be responsible for handling negotiations and queries. Once a sale/let has been agreed, you will oversee the entire process as swiftly as possible. This includes dealing with solicitors, the signing of contracts and the most rewarding part of the job – handing over the keys!
We believe that hard work should be rewarded and provide the opportunity for talented and conscientious individuals to thrive in an incentive driven environment.
- At least 6 months recruitment, sales, property or field sales experience
- Good knowledge of Central London
- Full and clean Drivers License
- Salary details available upon application, commensurate with experience and skills
- Mobile phone and hands free car kit
- Intensive ongoing training
- Pool car
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential
- Keys to an A-class Mercedes or Golf for viewings
- Monthly performance rewards (fancy a spin in a Porsche?)
- Genuine career progression – ability to manage your own team
- Quarterly regional drinks to get to know your colleagues
Working from Mon-Fri 9.00 am to 6.30pm, Sat 10am-2pm
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY